CNN Breaking News is reporting from the LA Coroner’s office that the cause of death of pop icon singer Whitney Houston has been ruled accidental by drowning.
Reports from the coroner’s indicate Houston has already been diagnosed with heart disease but cocaine was found in her system listed as as a factor of death.
In addition to cocaine, traces of marijuana, Xanax and Benadryl were also present however did not seem to contribute to the singer’s death.
- Radio One Richmond Teacher of the Week: Mrs. Simms
- James Fortune & FIYA – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- God’s Image – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- Yolanda Adams – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- Transformation Expo 2012 – Another Successful Year of Praise & Worship